Infant Feeding Clinics
The Bromley 0 to 19 service is here to support you with Infant Feeding in Bromley. We offer a range of 1-1 appointments and drop-ins via face-to-face and virtual appointments.
All our staff have been specially trained to help you feed your baby. Whether you fully breastfeed, give expressed breast milk or formula by bottle. We will give you the best possible information and support.
If you would like to book a 1-1 appointment, please contact your Health Visitor on 0300 330 5777 or email email@example.com or talk with us via our live chat. Calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes, to find out more, visit Privacy | Bromley 0 to 19 Public Health Service..
For drop-ins, please just pop along. The drop-ins can support with:
- Thinking about feeding your baby for expectant parents
- Getting started with breastfeeding for pregnant and new parents
- Questions about breastfeeding, mixed feeding and formula feeding
- Expressing breastmilk
- Information about starting solids
- Questions about your baby’s weight
- Returning to work and breastfeeding
- Stopping breastfeeding
- Tongue tie and how to get help in Greenwich
- Reliable online support and resources